About the Venue
The Convention Centre, Dublin
The Convention Centre Dublin at North Wall Quay, North Dock, Dublin 1.
The Convention Centre Dublin
The HSE Team, iQuest and The Convention Centre Dublin (CCD) are committed to making the HSE Patient and Public Partnership Conference as physically and emotionally welcoming as possible for all.
If you have any accessibility needs that have not been addressed in the following text please, do not hesitate to contact Ruby, [email protected] for further information.
All meeting spaces are wheelchair accessible.
- There are 14-18 dedicated spaces in the CCD’s on-site car park for people with a disabled persons parking card.
- Additional car parking is available at a nearby NCI Car Park which includes a 104 car parking spaces including further parking for people with disabilities spaces. More information regarding the rates in the nearby NCI Car Park can be found at this link, https://www.ncirl.ie/About/Location/Car-Parking
- The Convention Centre Dublin has a designated drop off area at the front of the building with access via ramp with power assisted doors.
- The CCD welcome Assistance Dogs in all parts of the venue and will provide water bowls on request, please ask a member of our staff.
Facilities for visitors with visual impairments
- All rooms, halls and toilets are signposted in large print and Braille. CCD Hosts are available to assist visitors to their event or seat if required.
- All lifts have Braille buttons
Toilets for people with disabilities
- Toilets for people with disabilities are located throughout the CCD on every floor. They all have an alarm pull cord system, and are unisex.
- The CCD also have changing facilities for children and adults including a Wispa 200L 300 series hoist with a maximum load of 200kg.
Please ask one of the hosts if you wish to use these facilities.
Use of Electrical Equipment
- The CCD have power available in every meeting room and hall, if you require a power supply for medical reasons during an event.
Fire and Emergency
- The CCD Security officers and CCD Hosts are fully trained in evacuation procedures for those with limited mobility.
- In the event of an evacuation you will be escorted to the nearest refuge by a CCD Host or member of CCD Security. Refuges for customers with limited mobility are located throughout the venue. If you have an Assistance Dog, the dog should also go to the refuge.